|65px||"You belong in a museum!"
Cost Analysis Edit
- is gold efficient.
- The item becomes gold efficient if held for at least unit kill will reduce the timer by . after purchase. Each
Builds Into Edit
Similar Items Edit
- gold-generating item without the Gold Income passive after the gold generation item change until Avarice Blade was removed, meaning it can be purchased alongside other gold per 10 items. However, only one can generate gold at a time. was the only
- unit kills are made. generated enough money to pay for itself in , assuming that zero
- แม่แบบ:G. If is then sold, it will sell for แม่แบบ:G, meaning that the item will effectively pay for itself. Holding this item for more than and then selling it will generate income. can be used as an unconventional gold income item. If held for 26 minutes and 40 seconds, this item generates
- แม่แบบ:Iis tooltip stated the total gold earned with the item.
- In the event of no missed last hits, became gold efficient in .
- The gold gained from the Greed passive stacked with other on-kill bonus gold abilities and auras such as 20px Gangplank's Parrrley Parrrley, 20px Twisted Fate's Loaded Dice Loaded Dice and the +3 gold from controlling one altar in Twisted Treeline.
- The item's description, "Greed is good", could be related to the cheat code for extra gold and lumber "greedisgood". Both instances are based on the quote by the fictional character in the American movie .
- The item's image appears to be that of , with the addition of a golden glow.
Patch History Edit