|75px||"Claw or spear, your end's the same."
It has been suggested that this article or section be merged into Cooldown reduction.
- Were you looking for information about cooldown reduction?
See Cooldown reduction for more detailed information.
Summoner spell cooldown Edit
All summoner spells have long cooldowns. Because of their strength and high cooldowns, strategic and tactical decisions can be made based on whether or not summoner spells are on cooldown. As such, it's important to carefully measure the best-case uses for your summoner spells.
- reduces the cooldowns of , , and by 20%. (Obsolete)
- Summoner spell cooldowns CANNOT be reduced by regular cooldown reduction from items such as .
Item cooldowns Edit
Items with passive effects with cooldowns, such as cooldown reduction.or , are not reduced by
Items of the same name shares a global cooldown among them. This means using an active ability of an item will send all the same items to cooldown, in both your inventory and shop. For example, if a champion with 3uses the activate ability of , all three will go to a 45-second cooldown. In addition, buying a new within the 45 second cooldown, the new will also be in cooldown until the remaining cooldown has refreshed.
Different items with similar effects do not share a global cooldown. A champion may haveand in their inventory and may use one of the activate effect without causing both items to go on cooldown.
Champion cooldown Edit
Static cooldowns Edit
Static cooldowns cannot be reduced by cooldown reduction. These include:
- 20px Udyr's stance abilities (static global cooldown)
- 20px Corki's Missile Barrage Missile Barrage
- 20px Yasuo's Sweeping Blade Sweeping Blade, and Steel Tempest Steel Tempest
Innate Passive Cooldown Edit
Some champion's innate passive have cooldowns. These passive cannot activate while on cooldown. Innate passive cooldown cannot be reduced by cooldown reduction. These include:
- 20px Aatrox's Blood Well Blood Well
- 20px Anivia's Rebirth Rebirth
- 20px Blitzcrank's Mana Barrier Mana Barrier
- 20px Evelynn's Shadow Walk Shadow Walk (Goes on cooldown when performing any basic attacks or abilities)
- 20px Garen's Perseverance Perseverance (Goes on cooldown when taking damage from any source excluding minions)
- 20px LeBlanc's Mirror Image Mirror Image
- 20px Lissandra's Iceborn Iceborn
- 20px Malphite's Granite Shield Granite Shield (Goes on cooldown when taking damage from any source)
- 20px Miss Fortune's Strut Strut (Goes on cooldown when taking damage from non-periodic damage)
- 20px Nocturne's Umbra Blades Umbra Blades
- 20px Shen's Ki Strike Ki Strike
- 20px Teemo's Camouflage Camouflage (Goes on cooldown when performing any action)
- 20px Vi's Blast Shield Blast Shield
- 20px Volibear's Chosen of the Storm Chosen of the Storm
- 20px Xerath's Mana Surge Mana Surge
- 20px Zac's Cell Division Cell Division
- 20px Ziggs' Short Fuse Short Fuse
Ammo cooldowns Edit
Ammo cooldowns is the ammo's recharge time. Ammo cooldowns can be reduced by cooldown reduction. Abilities that requires ammo can only be used while the champion has ammo and the ability is not on cooldown.
Note: Only the ammo's recharge time of these abilities is shown here, to read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them.
- 20px Akali's Shadow Dance Shadow Dance gains one Essence of Shadow every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds.
- 20px Corki's Missile Barrage Missile Barrage stores one missile every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds.
- 20px Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret H-28G Evolution Turret stores one turret every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds.
- 20px Teemo's Noxious Trap Noxious Trap stores one trap every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds.
- 20px Vel'Koz's Void Rift Void Rift stores one charge every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds.
- 20px Vi's Excessive Force Excessive Force stores one charge every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds.
- 20px Zyra's Rampant Growth Rampant Growth stores seeds every แม่แบบ:Ap seconds (with the spell's passive it gives แม่แบบ:Ap seconds).
Delay Cooldown Edit
Delay Cooldown are when the ability will go on cooldown once the champion has finished casting all parts of the spell, or the period of casting the spell has finished. For example, 20px Ahri's Spirit Rush Spirit Rush will go on to cooldown once all three dash has been perform or the time period of which to cast all three dashes have ended. These include:
- Damage Modifiers:
- 20px Blitzcrank's Power Fist Power Fist
- 20px Garen's Decisive Strike Decisive Strike
- 20px Jax's Empower Empower
- 20px Jayce's Hyper Charge Hyper Charge
- 20px Leona's Shield of Daybreak Shield of Daybreak
- 20px Mordekaiser's Mace of Spades Mace of Spades
- 20px Nasus' Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike
- 20px Nidalee's Takedown Takedown
- 20px Poppy's Devastating Blow Devastating Blow
- 20px Renekton's Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator
- 20px Rengar's Savagery Savagery
- 20px Shaco's Deceive Deceive
- 20px Shyvana's Twin Bite Twin Bite
- 20px Sivir's Ricochet Ricochet
- 20px Talon's Noxian Diplomacy Noxian Diplomacy
- 20px Trundle's Chomp Chomp
- 20px Twisted Fate's Pick a Card Pick a Card
- 20px Vayne's Tumble Tumble
- 20px Vi's Excessive Force Excessive Force
- 20px Volibear's Rolling Thunder Rolling Thunder
- 20px Wukong's Crushing Blow Crushing Blow
- 20px Xin Zhao's Three Talon Strike Three Talon Strike
- 20px Yorick's Omen of War Omen of War
- Multiple Dashes like:
- Multiple Attacks like:
- 20px Darius' Noxian Guillotine Noxian Guillotine (only if Darius lands a killing blow with the skill)
- 20px Irelia's Transcendent Blades Transcendent Blades
- 20px Rumble's Electro-Harpoon Electro-Harpoon
- 20px Xerath's Rite of the Arcane Rite of the Arcane
- Some Self-Buffs like:
- Other Abilities like: