Slaying Cloud Drake grants experience to the killer and nearby allies. After Cloud Drake is slain, it will respawn at random.
- "Stratus Walk" grants + แม่แบบ:Pp (+50% if they have Mark of the Elder Dragon) bonus movement speed while out of combat.
Cloud Drake has the fastest movement and attack speed out of all of the five dragons. Therefore, it also deals the highest single target damage and chases better than other dragons.
Slaying Infernal Drake grants experience to the killer and nearby allies. After Infernal Drake is slain, it will respawn at random.
- "Infernal Tribute" grants แม่แบบ:Pp% (+50% if they have Mark of the Elder Dragon) increased แม่แบบ:As and แม่แบบ:As.
Infernal Drake's attacks deal AOE damage, but can otherwise be considered as the most generic of the elemental dragons.
Slaying Mountain Drake grants experience to the killer and nearby allies. After Mountain Drake is slain, it will respawn at random.
- "Earthen Arms" grants แม่แบบ:Pp% additional damage (+50% if they have Mark of the Elder Dragon) as true damage to Epic Monsters and turrets.
Mountain Drake has slow, AOE, hard hitting auto attacks. It has more health, armor and magic resist than the other elemental dragons. Due to this, it is generally slower to take down than most of the other elemental dragons, giving teams longer opportunities for a team to slay and contest it. However, it has lower DPS than the other elemental dragons.
Slaying Ocean Drake grants experience to killer and nearby allies. After Ocean Drake is slain, it will respawn at random.
- "Heart of Oceans" restores แม่แบบ:Pp% of แม่แบบ:As and แม่แบบ:As over 5 seconds every 8 seconds while out of combat (based on stacks; +50% if they have Mark of the Elder Dragon).
Ocean Drake's auto attacks slow their target's movement speed by 30% for 2 seconds. This limits its target's ability to disengage quickly, making it easier to contest. Getting it to attack an enemy for the slow can be potentially useful during teamfights near this dragon.
Slaying Elder Dragon grants the killing team แม่แบบ:Bi for 120 seconds, or until death.
- แม่แบบ:Bi grants (45แม่แบบ:Times20px Elder Dragons slain) (+ 45 for every elemental dragon stack) true damage on all spells and basic attacks against non-turrets over 3 seconds.
- The strength of all elemental dragon buffs is increased by 50% for the duration.
Elder Dragon has far more health, magic resistance, and armor than its elemental brethren. Combined with the fact that its auto attacks are much more punishing than that of the other dragons, Elder Dragon must usually be taken down by the majority, if not the entirety, of a team. Due to its tankiness and buff strength, Elder Dragon is almost always contested by the enemy team when a team attempts to slay it. Therefore, teams wishing to slay it must take great caution when doing so while the majority of the enemy team is alive, much like 20px Baron Nashor.
|65px||"You belong in a museum!"
The scent of chaos fuels the flames in the heart of the Dragon. Drawn to this war-torn land, the mightiest of beasts has settled deep within the Summoner's Rift, awaiting the next great war. To those who wake this slumbering ancient, beware: for his sharp teeth and suffocating breath have been tempered by the bravest of champions, and yet it is he that still thrives in the depths of the Rift.
Spawning Mechanics Edit
- For the first 35 minutes of the game, one of four elemental dragons will spawn every six minutes.
- Only three elements will appear per match!
- After 35 minutes, Elemental Dragons will no longer spawn. In their place, the Elder Dragon will spawn every 10 minutes.
Elemental Indicators Edit
The following indicators are visible to both teams.
- The minimap indicates the elemental type of the next dragon spawn.
- Glowing runes inside the dragon pit will also indicate which dragon is spawning next; these runes are visible through the Fog of War.
- When Dragon first takes flight during combat, he knocks back nearby enemies.
- Dragon has 30% armor penetration.
- Dragon's basic attacks deal additional physical damage equal to แม่แบบ:As.
- Slaying Dragon grants แม่แบบ:Bi.
- Dragon has a UNIQUE Passive called "Ancient Grudge", which grants it bonuses against enemies with Dragon Slayer stacks of 20% bonus damage and 7% damage reduction per stack.
- If the team that slays Dragon has a lower average level than that of their opponents, Dragon grants +25% bonus experience per average level difference.
- Bonus experience is sharply increased for the lowest level members of the team, equal to +15% per number of levels behind Dragon squared (max total +200% extra).
- When killing Dragon, check that the enemy team has not warded the area to avoid the possibility of them contesting it.
- Fights at Dragon are in fact pretty frequent, as your team will be weakened by fighting it and left with limited escape paths due to the nature of the dragon pit. A good gank at Dragon may result in both several deaths for your team and the Dragon kill being stolen by the enemy team.
- Try to keep a ward in the river near Dragon. Doing so provides the following benefits:
- As long as the ward is within range of the pit entrance, it may easily spot any enemy champions attempting to take Dragon down, as well as keeping the river in sight to potentially spot out roaming champions on the enemy team.
- Consequently, you should consider using a or to check for wards before attempting Dragon.
- The 20px Rift Scuttler is a great way to ward Dragon. However, while it provides vision in front of the dragon pit, it fails to provide vision inside the pit itself.
- Killing Dragon is one of the major roles of the jungler. They often may require help from their team, particularly from the bottom or middle lanes.
- This is one of the reasons why there are usually 2 champions in the bottom lane and only 1 in the top lane. With the help of the bottom lane, the jungler has the opportunity to easily kill Dragon with two allies instead of one to back him up. Additionally, many junglers choose to gank the bottom lane, then rotate to Dragon relatively uncontested, as the enemy middle lane and jungler are often not enough to fight off 3 people at once.
- Some champions are capable of killing Dragon alone at early levels, but the time and specific circumstances required to do this makes it a risky proposition.
- Dragon can be pulled out of its pit by aggroing it, then moving into the river outside of its range. This makes the Dragon chase you into the river, making it harder for the enemy team to contest and/or steal it over the wall of the dragon pit.
Patch History Edit