This page is for nominating and voting on the Featured Champion/Item. To understand how the voting works, please read the information here.
Starting with cycle 18 for champions and cycle 2 for items, actual voting guidelines will be enforced for nominated articles (voting to be done by article quality)
Selection Cycle 18Edit
|Selection Cycle 18|
|Candidates||20px Pantheon||20px Mordekaiser||20px Ashe|
Nomination Phase (June 16 - June 30)Edit
To nominate a Champion, add their name, and a small description explaining why you think this champion should be featured. Sign your nomination.
- 20px Pantheon, The Artisan of War - Pantheon is one of the best early game assassins in the game. Mainly because of his combo of Aegis of Zeonia Aegis of Zeonia, Heartseeker Strike Heartseeker Strike and Spear Shot Spear Shot can devastate a single individual and a 330 base movement speed he shares with 20px Master Yi. His Aegis Protection Aegis Protection gives him a good protection against champions such as 20px Gangplank, Who will definitely had a hard time hitting his Parrrley Parrrley. More importantly, His Grand Skyfall Grand Skyfall gives him a great global presence and enables him several deadly ganks or cleaning ups. Some say Pantheon is weak but they just don't know his potential. ผู้ใช้:Paul Levesque/sig 01:36, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- 20px Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal - What can i say about this champion? If you focus him on a team fight, you are going to regret it, if you don't focus him...you are also going to regret it. Every one of Mordekaiser's abilities is in reference to a heavy metal song. He can turn any 5vs5 into a 6vs4 with Children of the Grave Children of the Grave. Most of the summoners says that he's broken...maybe he's just to awesome for the league...--Maxihzb 04:33, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
- 20px Ashe, the Frost Archer - I think Ashe is one of the best champions in League of Legends. If you kite your enemies well, you can be extremely useful and powerful all game long. Ashe's Enchanted Crystal Arrow Enchanted Crystal Arrow is great tool to initiate teamfights and help your allies on another lanes to kill their opponents or save their lives. Ashe's Focus Focus shot/Volley Volley/shot combo deals tons of damage early game, also Volley Volley is great tool for harassing your enemies or to push your lane. Ashe's Frost Shot Frost Shot makes you a great counter vs champions without any approach abilities like 20px Udyr, 20px Shyvana or 20px Mordekaiser. "Ashe don't have any counter" (M5 Genja007) imbaBrony 12:07, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Voting Phase (July 1 - July 22)Edit
- 10px As nominator ผู้ใช้:Paul Levesque/sig 05:55, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Bakers lead the way! イレリア ♥ アカリ 16:35, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Really, the only big problem he has is mana which is a constant problem the entire game, but can be solved with blue buff and good mana control. SPARTAA Andrew.heo1 (talk) 01:18, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Pantheon is a great assassin with awesome speed, damage, and abiities. You can hardly run away from Pantheon when he decides to kill you. He can counter almost OP Champions like Gangplank. Jacob Chang 16:08, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Pantheon can surprise people and kill them fast Joo Dee (talk) 16:22, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px As nominator imbaBrony 21:29, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Ashe's subpages are pretty well built. Her strategy page is the cleanest I've seen. --Sydeyc 23:21, July 5, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px ผู้ใช้:Technology Wizard/Sig 19:44, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px what Sydeyc said convinced me to pick Ashe. His logic is flawless. ClariS (talk) 06:58, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
Selection Cycle 1Edit
|Selection Cycle 1|
Nomination Phase (May 23 - June 8)Edit
To nominate an Item, add its name, and a small description explaining why you think this item should be featured. Sign your nomination.
- ผู้ใช้:TehAnonymous/sig 02:18, May 30, 2012 (UTC) -- Has a unique passive that is well documented.
- Sydeyc 19:33, May 30, 2012 (UTC) -- It is an underrated item that is just beginning to see some use since the release of its upgrade. The page is descriptive but concise and holds all its info and patch history. --
- attack speed, critical strike, and movement speed, it doesn't have a unique passive, which can be frustrating for some players who tend to stack the same item. With 3 of these, you can almost max out your attack speed and remove the necessity for boots. Overall, this item provides a great deal of offense and utility for AD carries. ผู้ใช้:Technology Wizard/Sig 04:33, June 7, 2012 (UTC) -- This item is great for AD carries. Not only does it provide
Voting Phase (June 9 - June 22)Edit
Rylai's Crystal ScepterEdit
- 10px As nominator, the effect is well documented. ผู้ใช้:TehAnonymous/sig 11:57, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Unique item. Abilities that proc it are well investigated and reported. 00:02, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px As nominator. --Sydeyc 15:47, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px Totally cool item that is underused and under-appreciated ClariS 04:43, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px As nominator. ผู้ใช้:Technology Wizard/Sig 02:13, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px awesome item for any carry after the infinity edge --Maxihzb 03:06, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- 10px I love that attack speed from this item, really devastating with Carries that have Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster.