Shapeshifter refers to a champion that can switch between multiple forms.
Champions possessing two set of skills for each of their forms:
- 20px Elise's Spider Form Spider Form
- 20px Gnar's Rage Gene Rage Gene
- 20px Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon Transform: Mercury Cannon and Transform: Mercury Hammer Transform: Mercury Hammer
- 20px Nidalee's Aspect of the Cougar Aspect of the Cougar
- 20px Quinn's Tag Team Tag Team and Skystrike Skystrike
Champions with form-changing abilities:
- 20px Aatrox's Blood Well Blood Well allows him, after a short period of time, to revive after death.
- 20px Anivia's Rebirth Rebirth allows her, after a short period of time, to revive after death.
- 20px Cho'Gath's Feast Feast empowers him, granting him bonus health and increasing both his size model and his autoattack's range.
- 20px Kayle's Righteous Fury Righteous Fury enhances her autoattacks, granting her area-of-effect bonus magic damage on non-tower targets and making her a ranged champion for the duration.
- 20px Karthus' Death Defied Death Defied empowers him; in a posthumous state, allows him to cast his abilities for free.
- 20px Kha'Zix's Void Assault Void Assault allows him to evolve, changing his appearance and enhancing his abilities.
- 20px Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise Icathian Surprise empowers him; in a posthumous state, turning him invulnerable, granting him bonus movement speed and exploding at the end of the ability.
- 20px Nasus' Fury of the Sands Fury of the Sands empowers him, granting him bonus health and area of effect damage that increases his attack damage.
- 20px Rammus' Defensive Ball Curl Defensive Ball Curl and Powerball Powerball are stances, which change his appearance.
- 20px Renekton's Dominus Dominus empowers him, granting him bonus health, area of effect damage and passive fury generation.
- 20px Shyvana's Dragon's Descent Dragon's Descent empowers her, granting her bonus armor and magic resistance and enhancing her basic abilities.
- 20px Sion's Glory in Death Glory in Death empowers him; in a posthumous state, granting him bonus lifesteal, static attack speed, bonus physical damage on-hit and the ability to cast Death Surge Death Surge once.
- 20px Swain's Ravenous Flock Ravenous Flock empowers him, granting him multi-target damage and healing.
- 20px Udyr's stances change his appearance.
- 20px Viktor's Glorious Evolution Glorious Evolution evolving in a similar style such as 20px Kha'Zix. It changes every time the Hex Core is purchased for 1000 gold, enhancing each ability at a time.
- 20px Zac's Cell Division Cell Division allows him, after a short period of time, to revive after death.