|65px||"You belong in a museum!"
Few are fortunate enough to come across the tears of the very goddess who created our world... but those who are lucky enough to acquire a Tear of the Goddess may take pleasure in a significant boost of mana points and mana points regeneration.
- After upgraded into or , the item retains the mana gained from its passive.
- Selling and its upgrades removes the bonus mana. There is a small window of time during which or related items can be re-bought while still retaining the bonus mana stacks. In addition, while any Tear of the Goddess or related item is held, the bonus mana stacks are retained, even if the original item used to gain the stacks is sold.
- Assuming a charge is gained every 4 seconds, the 750-mana unique passive takes 11 minutes and 7 seconds to max.
- The bonus mana does not stack with , , or another .
- The bonus mana does stack with 20px Ryze. and . This is due to the fully formed and not having the Mana Charge passive. The tear starts at 0 however, and must be charged again. Useful in mana stacking strategies such as Muramana
- Manaless champions may charge the , and to get and . However, they won't get any bonuses of แม่แบบ:Iis แม่แบบ:Nie and toggle, as well as แม่แบบ:Iis แม่แบบ:Nie and แม่แบบ:Nie.
- 20px Ryze, 20px Karthus, 20px Ezreal, 20px Kog'Maw, 20px Urgot and 20px Nidalee. is an ideal item for champions with low cooldown abilities such as
- The passive cannot be charged with transform ultimates that cost no mana such as 20px Jayce's Transform: Mercury Cannon Transform: Mercury Cannon/Hammer Hammer, 20px Elise's Spider Form / Human Form Spider Form / Human Form and 20px Nidalee's Aspect of the Cougar Aspect of the Cougar.
- 20px Singed's Poison Trail Poison Trail or 20px Karthus' Lay Waste Lay Waste), ideally bringing a fully filled at the 20 minute mark. combines excellently with champions with spammable abilities or abilities with low costs that constantly consume mana (e.g.
Patch History Edit