Teleport is a targeted summoner spell. It is used to quickly travel from one location to a friendly turret, minion or ward anywhere on the map. It is not stopped like upon damage, but can still be disrupted by hard crowd control abilities such as 15px stuns, 15px roots, and 15px silences. Teleporting to an allied minion or ward will make it invulnerable for the duration of the channel, but it will not make turrets invulnerable.
- minions or turrets. is great for ganking if the enemy commits to a fight and is around friendly
- tower. is also used to quickly switch lanes to defend an unguarded
- Another use for backdoor maneuver where a high damage per second champion places a ward inside or near the enemy base and to that ward. From there that champion will attempt to bring down as many towers and inhibitors as possible. is a
- It is also possible to use it to escape enemy champions that lack any way to interrupt channeled abilities, such as 20px Vladimir, or with the interrupt on a long cooldown ultimate, such as 20px Ashe, or requires an ally for the interrupt, such as 20px Kalista. This is particularly useful for tanks without reliable escape mechanisms such as 20px Dr. Mundo or 20px Cho'Gath, since they are more likely to survive the channel.
- A cooldown (without modifiers: 200 seconds; as opposed to the full 300 second cooldown). can also be cancelled by the caster itself by activating the spell again, but doing so will put the spell on a 2/3rds
- minion invulnerable for the duration of the , even against the Nexus Obelisk. It is possible to use on a minion targeted by an enemy tower when to assist a push, preventing tower damage for those 4 seconds. It will also stop the minion from attacking or moving. While champions could use crowd control abilities to move the targeted minion, the champion will still arrive at the original position. renders the targeted
- Stealthed objects targeted by the spell will be destealthed for the duration of the .
- When using tower, the tower does not become invulnerable, although it can still attack. If the tower is destroyed as you are channeling, the particle will vanish and your will be cancelled - putting it on 200 seconds cooldown. on an allied
- While standing at an end of a wall or other standing out part of terrain, using slightly increases vision radius just around the corners in the fog of war.
- Turrets cannot be to within the first 15 seconds of a game.
- Stealth wards can expire during the channel, but this will not prevent the caster from arriving at its original position.
- The V6.13, when a turret was targeted, random location of the its circumference was chosen. champion will always appear on the side of the object that is facing own nexus. Prior to
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by the mastery or by .
- 20px Jarvan IV's Demacian Standard Demacian Standard
- 20px Thresh's Dark Passage Dark Passage
- 20px Zac's Bloblets Bloblets
- 20px Rek'Sai's tunnel entrances tunnel entrances
- Pets such as 20px Annie's Tibbers Tibbers, 20px Heimerdinger's H-28G Evolution Turret H-28G Evolution Turret, 20px Malzahar's Voidling Voidling, 20px Yorick's ghouls, and 20px Zyra's plants and seeds.
- Destructible traps like 20px Shaco's Jack In The Box Jack In The Box and 20px Teemo's Noxious Trap Noxious Trap.
However,does not work on:
- Indestructible traps like 20px Nidalee's Bushwhack Bushwhack and 20px Caitlyn's Yordle Snap Trap Yordle Snap Trap.
- Champion copies like 20px Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave Children of the Grave, 20px Yorick's Omen of Death Omen of Death and 20px Shaco's Hallucinate Hallucinate.
|65px||"You belong in a museum!"
Patch history Edit
|Featured Game Mode|
Jungle Items and Enchantments
Beta / Unreleased items
- ↑ "After teleporting to a turret, how does the game decide where you land on its circumference?". Reddit. 14 May 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2016.