- Rage's movement speed boost only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- champions that have some combination of the following:
is best used on
- One or more low-cooldown abilities to trigger Spellblade often (20px Sona, 20px Udyr and 20px Xin Zhao).
- Ability to make use of a wide variety of champion statistics (20px Jax and 20px Nidalee).
- High base attack damage, which Spellblade amplifies (20px Mordekaiser).
- One or more abilities that grant flat movement speed (20px Quinn).
- One or more abilities that apply on-hit effects (20px Ezreal and 20px Gangplank).
- Difficulty sticking to a target.
- Spellblade is a unique passive. If using and Trinity Force, the next basic attack will deal แม่แบบ:As bonus physical damage to your primary target, แม่แบบ:As bonus physical damage to surrounding units and creates the 15px slow field. If using and , the next basic attack will deal แม่แบบ:Iis magic damage and creates the 15px slow field. แม่แบบ:Iis proc will always take priority over Trinity Force if both are present in a champion's inventory.
- Using multiple abilities in succession does not result in stacking Spellblade's bonus damage, and the bonus damage is calculated before a 15px critical strike.
- Spellblade interacts with Lifesteal but not with Spell Vamp.
- The cooldown starts after the proc is consumed (after the triggering basic attack) not after the ability is cast.
- Trinity Force features the most champion statistics on one item.
- Spellblade's highest possible damage is , making for physical damage from the attack. This can be achieved by 20px Mordekaiser, who has แม่แบบ:As at level 18, with Trinity Force and .
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, Trinity Force grants +16.25 movement speed.
- The swords in Trinity Force's icon resemble with the two swords of (which used to be part of its build path).
- The name and icon of Trinity Force are inspired by The Legend of Zelda's
- The Triforce from The Legend of Zelda has three pieces: Power, Courage and Wisdom.
- Trinity Force could also be a reference to the nuclear bomb tested during World War II, where immense force was released at Trinity.
- Typing "Tons of damage" into the search bar of the store finds Trinity Force, in reference to Phreak's catch-phrase during Champion Showcases as well as the meme that follows it.
- The "Recommended Items" section of the store also displays "Tons of Damage" as the description for Trinity Force when shown as a recommended item for a champion.
Patch history Edit