Recommended champions Edit
- 20px Irelia (Howling Abyss). is listed as an essential item on:
- Wit's End is listed as an offensive item on: 20px Cho'Gath, 20px Dr. Mundo (Crystal Scar, Howling Abyss, Twisted Treeline), 20px Irelia (Crystal Scar, Twisted Treeline), 20px Skarner, and 20px Warwick.
Similar Items Edit
- แม่แบบ:As when fighting against champions with แม่แบบ:As (i.e. - ranged champions, which don't receive แม่แบบ:As, and will have the flat แม่แบบ:As without runes / items / masteries).
is an exceptionally helpful item on
- Wit's End is also highly useful on frequent auto-attackers against champions with แม่แบบ:As, since at max stacks it gives as much แม่แบบ:As as items such as the while not sacrificing a slot purely for a defensive item. Bear in mind, though, that this will be less effective against burst casters who can execute their combos before you can achieve max stacks through auto attacks.
- Wit's End is also a great item on tanks that rely on attack speed or have on-hit effects, as it greatly bolsters their แม่แบบ:As, and the time it takes to steal it, doesn't matter as much, due to them being tanky anyway. Tanks that work well with this include 20px Volibear and 20px Shen.
- On auto-attack reliant champions without แม่แบบ:As or crit, (e.g. 20px Volibear or 20px Udyr's Phoenix Stance Phoenix Stance) the 42 on-hit damage can be thought of as แม่แบบ:As, resulting in 40แม่แบบ:Times36 = แม่แบบ:G value worth of "แม่แบบ:As".
- On auto-attack reliant champions that deal predominantly แม่แบบ:As (e.g. 20px Warwick, 20px Shyvana or DPS 20px Teemo) the แม่แบบ:As can be thought of as magic penetration, resulting in แม่แบบ:G (แม่แบบ:G per 1 magic penetration) value worth of penetration per stack, maxing at แม่แบบ:G value worth of penetration at 5 stacks.
- Wit's End is a strong counter to แม่แบบ:Iis passive, but it also provide แม่แบบ:As that reduces the incoming magic damage from แม่แบบ:Iis passive. Wit's End also increases the แม่แบบ:As per auto-attack and reduces the แม่แบบ:As, thus allowing the user to deal more damage with Wit's End's on-hit passive than what can reflect back. , as it not only provides the user an on-hit effect with their auto-attacks that ignores
- Wit's End's stacks affect two things – increasing แม่แบบ:As and decreasing the แม่แบบ:As. These stacks apply independent of individual targets - you can attack one target, then attack a different one, and still have แม่แบบ:As - but the แม่แบบ:As decreasing only applies to one target at a time, which resets in stack amount whenever a new target is attacked. is an exception to this, in both primary and secondary targets - switching from target 1 to target 2 and back, as long as both are either directly or indirectly attacked, will continue to suffer แม่แบบ:As reductions.
- Wit's End's additional on-hit damage does not affect structures.
- Considering the item's name, the 42 magic damage on-hit it used to have (and the previous 42% attack speed bonus) were probably a reference to where 42 is the number that signifies "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".
Patch history Edit